Senior Graphic Designer (Freelance)
PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow's nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing. From our beachfront headquarters to our innovative tech stack, it’s no surprise that PlayQ was named as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
We're looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
PlayQ is seeking a contract Graphic Designer for a highly visible special project. The ideal candidate will be an expert Graphic Designer with an online portfolio that demonstrates mastery of layout, typography, iconography, and illustration. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality design solutions for informational brochures and booklets including infographic and icon creation.
This is a remote contract position for one or two specific projects. Candidates should be available a minimum of 20 hours per week.
* Graphic design for specific projects including informational brochures and booklets.
* Icon design and infographic design
* Regular collaboration, feedback, and revisions throughout the project
* 5+ years of professional graphic design experience working in a creative environment
* A strong online portfolio demonstrating graphic design, layout, and iconography
* Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
Interested? Please get in touch!Posted 22 days ago Apply Now