Senior UX/UI Designer
Who We Are:
RVs and Motorhomes are a multi-billion dollar industry and every year, 10+ million people go on a trip with their RV or rent an RV. Over 10 million people in the United States own an RV, which in most cases sits in their driveway for 40+ weeks a year. That’s why we started RVshare, to give Owners a good way to earn money from the RV when they’re not using it and for explorers to be able to rent an RV anytime/anywhere they want. We are passionate about connecting people through travel.
We have a fun, self-starting, collaborative work environment and we love focusing on results. We believe in trusting our employees, flexibility and continuing to create a workplace people are excited to come to every day. Benefits include 100% company paid medical, dental, prescription, vision, ST and LT disability, and life insurance. We offer paid holidays, unlimited PTO, work from home days, 401(k), annual RV rental assistance and $1000 a year towards learning something new and personal development! For the days that you are in the office, we have a ping pong table, “chill room”, a fully functional kitchen, and an open floor plan for easy brainstorming and communication with your team. We host all sorts of fun events and the list just goes on!
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience with User-Centered Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, and UI Design including a strong track record with internet marketplaces
- 3+ years of experience with responsive and mobile design
- 2+ years experience of user recruitment, participant scheduling, moderator guide development, and facilitation of User Tests as well as incorporating insights and findings into designs
- Expert knowledge of tools like; Sketch, Adobe Xd, Figma.
- Must value data-informed design decisions, have a natural drive to connect with our users and turn their feedback into insights and new solutions
- Must have a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
- Be a self-motivated person who enjoys shipping quickly and iterating based on customer feedback
- You are comfortable being a proactive part of any project, defining measures of success, creatively finding ways to test your assumptions, and also participating in product discussions
- Must obsess over how visitors experience websites. And obsess about what drives visitor’s emotions, attitudes, and behaviors
- A passion for storytelling, an obsession with creativity, and a commitment to craftsmanship
- Has designed world-class web apps
- Is comfortable working closely with software development teams in an Agile environment
- Can combine business and end-user goals to solve real-world problems
- Is a great listener - you'll need to be good at receiving feedback from both users and peers
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate designer who has demonstrated the use of human-centered design principles to create and ship new, innovative digital product experiences. We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire our renters and owners and we strive to rethink and redefine how our RVshare users interact. We are looking for a designer that is a strategic thinker and conceptual problem solver to create new products and experiences. You’ll work closely with product, marketing, and development partners in discovery and testing, launch and optimization of new products and campaigns.
The scope of design efforts spans Product and Marketing and includes the entire renter and owner sections of the site, ongoing new feature development, and optimization, brand definition, and experience, offline and online marketing efforts across all channels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Craft customized marketing experiences, both online and offline, that drive growth
- Partner with copywriters, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Collaborate closely with product management and development teams to build and innovate new features and experiences for RVshare
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
- Leverage interaction design to make complex workflows simple and straightforward
- Incorporate usability and prototype testing in almost everything you do
- Work in a cross-functional team and with substantial ownership to make a strong impact on our products and marketing efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of all facets of the customer experience, together with a thorough knowledge of the design process, and various techniques to dissect problems and generate new approaches and solutions
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 23 days ago