Product Designer (UX)
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer to play a lead role in creating a reimagined patient financial experience as well as a new administrative platform for payers and providers.
We believe this is someone...
- Who’s a designer, but instead of expressing ideas through pixels, they prefer to express them through strategic concepts, models, and stories
- Who’s a highly collaborative systems thinker, chomping at the bit to throw themselves into messy problem spaces. Part anthropologist, part interaction designer, you are deeply familiar with and can clearly articulate the value of design and the core components of the design process.
- Who thinks in terms of system flow and understands the thought processes of humans as they relate to technology and products
- Who’s a great listener and asks clarifying questions before offering solutions or opinions
- Who embodies humility, hunger, and people smarts, and carries a good attitude, even during the impending invasion of Gozer
As a Product Designer at OODA, you’ll collaborate directly with product managers, engineers and other members of the team, helping articulate how a design solution answers user needs, business objectives, technical constraints, or other components required to deliver successful products for both desktop and mobile (phew, go ahead and catch your breath after that doozy of a sentence).
- Be responsible for the exploration and articulation of system design through hands-on user interviews, rapid prototyping, and user validation testing
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to generate insights, present research findings, and communicate design solutions
- Collaborate with the analytics team to utilize data that informs feature design and iteration, run A/B tests, and other experimentations
A HIGH TIDE RAISES ALL SHIPS
Over time, we’d lean on your experience and expertise to help evolve OODA’s own strategic design approach. You’d stay abreast of industry shifts and proactively explore new processes or approaches, all while retaining a human-first philosophy. Not to mention we’d love to hear you share your passion through OODA’s thought leadership initiatives.
ABOUT OODA HEALTH
OODA Health is transforming the administrative experience in healthcare by enabling collaborative, real-time interactions between providers, members and payers. With the OODA Health solution, claims adjudication will be instantaneous, and providers will be paid upon patient checkout. Payers will assume responsibility for patient collections, guaranteeing immediate payment to the provider and relieving physicians from chasing patients for money. Care management strategies will be based on real-time patient risk models, rather than retrospective claim reviews. Critical interactions will occur at the point of care, rather than months after an encounter.
We are a passionate, growing team looking for dedicated teammates to make a major impact on the healthcare system. We are committed to living our company values to provide a positive and dynamic working environment for our team members. Based on the principle of Colonel John Boyd’s OODA Loop, we know we must move quickly and with purpose to effect meaningful change in healthcare.
OODA Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. OODA Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Posted 24 days ago Apply Now