Lead Data Visualization Designer (m/f/x)
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by going 360.here.com.
HERE is looking for a Lead Data Visualization Designer (m/f/x), based in Berlin, to join our Product Design team that sits at the intersection of business and technology. It is our responsibility to understand and champion user needs and translate business problems into tangible and meaningful experiences that bring value to our customers.
In this role, you will be equally passionate about design and development. You have strong understanding of prototyping and front-end development frameworks, a creative problem solver at the core and have a keen eye for world class design. You push cross-functional teams forward, set standards for what’s possible in the realm of data visualization and interaction, as well as build upon and contribute to HERE’s design system.
You are comfortable with working with technical topics, are proactive and know instinctively where to take the lead and prioritize efforts in order to get the best results.
- Design map-based data visualization interfaces for data engineers, data scientists and business analysts.
- Create intuitive data visualizations to enhance cognitive understanding and communication of the underlying data.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, to solicit feedback, and use it to shape product development efforts.
- Mentor internal teams on data visualization and interaction best practices.
- Contribute to defining and improving map styles to support visualization.
Who are you?
- 8+ years of experience in a related field. A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Interaction Design, or equivalent.
- Expertise in enabling users to quickly and intuitively analyze, and get insights from data.
- Deep understanding of design systems, with strong ability to leverage, and contribute to design systems.
- Expertise in using industry-standard design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Framer, Adobe CC), 3D experience desired.
- Familiar with geo-visualization tools as ArcGIS, Mapbox, Google Maps OpenLayers, Kepler.gl, or HERE.
What we offer
HERE is packed with smart people from around the world. Our offices foster an open environment where good ideas are encouraged and embraced. There's also plenty of flexibility within the company, options for achieving an ideal work/life balance and various other extras on offer.Posted 26 days ago Apply Now