Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Moveworks.ai is an Enterprise SaaS company solving complex problems using the latest machine learning & Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques. Backed by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs, Bain Capital & Lightspeed Ventures, and founded by well recognized serial entrepreneurs, Moveworks.ai is transforming enterprise IT with an autonomous AI platform for resolving IT support issues. Our product is well defined, we have many recognizable brands as customers, and we are on a high growth trajectory.
As a Graphic Designer, you will get an opportunity to own the visual identity of our brand and all of our content design. You will be the go-to person at Moveworks.ai for crafting our image externally, and work cross-functionally to solve design challenges. While our product is taking off with customers, our design has taken a backseat in the past. This is your opportunity to influence our brand on every front as we scale rapidly and come out of stealth, and to do the best work of your career.
What’s it like at Moveworks.ai? We are focused, passionate, and on a mission to change the world of IT using AI. Humility, collaboration, and out-of-the-box thinking are the lifeblood of our company.
What about you?
- You have a love of design, and a passion for creative excellence, branding, and visual communication
- You are strong in conceptual thinking and design development, as well as graphic design and digital media
- You practice a highly iterative design process. You listen, adapt, and invent, and tackle all aspects of the design process
- You move with ease across software and fidelity, depending on the task at hand. Sketch.app, hand-coding, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Keynote and good old-fashioned pencil and paper.
- You love to use design to powerfully bring voices, stories and personality to life.
What You Will Do?
- You are responsible for developing all visual design of print collateral including flyers, brochures, case studies, and logos, as well as video motion graphics
- You will dream up the evolution of our typography, color, layout, graphics, visual effects, imagery, iconography, texture, or mood
- You promote the style guide and enforce visual design consistency
- You can juggle a large number of projects efficiently, effectively, and independently
- You communicate status of ongoing projects and effectively prioritize incoming requests
- You will work closely with people from all corners of the organization, including executive management
What do you bring to the table?
- BA degree in design/a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience designing for both print and digital
- Expertise in highly regimented design for technical and dense content and forms, as well as creative design for print
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines and track multiple projects efficiently and independently
- Unusually excellent attention to detail
- Ability to edit your own work
- Resourceful, inspired, and self-driven—you're a strategic thinker who adds value to every project rather than simply delivering what's requested
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, making you a resolution-builder and a progress maker
- The desire to be challenged and to learn something new every day
- Advocate for exceptional design
- Experience working with enterprise level design
Posted 26 days ago