Curious Media is an interactive agency devoted to creating ridiculously fun experiences for children and adults alike. We produce content for what we love and what we are passionate about – gaming, technology, and education. By combining innovative technologies with our curious sense of creativity and love of gaming, we create award-winning digital experiences that draw people in and encourage them to stay and enjoy themselves.
Curious Media is seeking a talented UI/UX designer to create fun and engaging games, apps, and interactive experiences.
- Work closely with their team lead to create high-quality interactive experiences.
- Create intuitive and artistically beautiful UIbased on new and existing IP
- Create quick mockups and prototypes that illustrate UI and game concepts
- Execute and deliver final designs until approved
- Collaborate with developers with implementing designs into the game, app, or website
- Create high-quality titles and logo art
- Illustrate game art and assets when needed
- 1 - 2 years of professional UI/UX in games and interactive websites
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, & bonus points for Sketch
- Understanding of UX design and flow, typography, and iconography
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles
- Ability to pick up new tools, techniques, and adapt to new standards
- Flexible to work on different projects with occasional quick deadlines
- Desire to work in a team setting working with creative individuals toward a common goal
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively
- Solid and consistent body of relevant design and illustration work
- Design or related degree
- Passion for games is a must!
At this time, we are not considering remote or freelance opportunities. All job offers will be contingent on relocation to our main office, located in Nampa, ID.
Anticipated full time salary $40-50k.
Curious Media offers a competitive benefits package.
In some instances we’re open to contract or part time hires. Please specify if you’d like to be considered for contract or part time.
How to apply
Send your resume, and portfolio link to email@example.com. Please include a short introduction/cover letter. No need for long or lengthy paragraphs, your work will speak for itself. We’ve rejected many applicants without a link to their portfolio, so please make sure you include a link.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now