We are creating a world in which transportation is no longer a barrier to care for anyone.
Today though, 10,000 people in the US don't get to their medical appointments because of byzantine technology. That's why leading medical institutions partner with us to keep doctors busy, patients on time, and social workers delighted.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are key. We believe that innovation is powered by diverse perspectives and that teamwork and respect for simplicity lead to superior results. Together, we are on a quest to change medical transportation for good.
As a part of the Product Team, you’ll be asked to carry the torch for data and empathy-driven design. You will be supported by a team whose sole focus is to redefine what humanity means to medical transportation. You will help your team deliver world-class products that will redefine our customer’s day-to-day experience.
* Delight social workers, transportation dispatchers, facility admins, nav center coordinators and patients with frictionless interfaces
* Collaborate with product managers and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, and design, and testing of new product concepts
* Build empathy and be an advocate for our customers through participation in human-centered research and design
* Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems
* Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
* Create and document detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows, wireframes, annotations, and prototypes presented to the product team and organization
* Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies
* Experience creating prototypes at various levels of fidelity to articulate and test user flows, UI design, site maps, and/or UI animation using modern tools (e.g., InVision, Principle, Framer etc).
* Proven knowledge of human-centered design principles (e.g. Design Thinking)
* Strong portfolio of UX/UI design work that shows projects from empathy to iteration
* Tackle UI challenges and present ideas focused on interaction design and usability
* Understanding of design systems and how it impacts consistent design across multiple applications
* Knowledge and understanding of web, mobile web, and their limitations
* Strong knowledge of design basics such as color theory, composition, and typography
Bonus Points If You…:
* Have experience creating brand identities and design systems
* Use illustrations and micro-interactions to delight
* Love teaching others about design
* Health Insurance, Life Insurance
* 401K with matching program
* Paid vacation and sick leave
Let’s fix medical transportation! Healthcare technology company RoundTrip is disrupting the $8 billion non-emergency medical transportation industry by providing on-demand medical transportation for hospitals, healthcare organizations, transportation managers, and health plans. RoundTrip's online Care Management portal and on-demand ordering system connect patients and care coordinators directly with a network of non-emergency medical transportation providers to save time, reduce expenses, and improve the quality of patient care. For details, visit www.rideroundtrip.com.
RoundTrip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexuPosted 28 days ago Apply Now