Our Affinity apps have sent a shockwave through the world of graphic design, photo editing and desktop publishing. Superfast, powerful, and born to work with the very latest desktop computers and iPads, they’re already the go-to software for over a million creative people including many leading designers, artists and photographers, and companies ranking among the very biggest in the world’s creative industries.
Our software is multi award winning with accolades including an Apple Design Award, Apple App of the Year, as well as thousands of 5-star customer reviews from around the world. It’s been an incredible and exciting journey and now, as we get ready to take the next steps, we’re looking for outstanding people to join our expanding team at our hyper-modern creative hub in Nottingham, UK. All vacancies can be viewed at www.affinity.serif.com
As part of this team we need a Motion Designer who can:
- Create stunning animations for promotional videos, keynotes, social media, events and exhibitions
- Combine animation with studio footage, screen-capture and other assets in innovative ways to get our message across
- Storyboard ideas and present to the team
- Participate and contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming
- Produce localised versions of video and animation assets as required
- Sync music and sound effects in brilliant ways to maximise impact in your work
- Output animation and video assets in all required formats and optimised for various devices and display sizes
- Keep all work organised and catalogued effectively
- Offer help to any other creative tasks you are capable of, whether or not they are specifically part of your role.
- At least 5 Years experience in animation and video, ideally for commercial projects
- Able to communicate and demonstrate ideas, and comfortable presenting ideas to an audience
- Expert capability in apps such as Blender, After Effects, Premiere, Motion, etc.
- Significant artistic skills and a natural flair for animation design
- Ability to maintain high standards and creativity, accuracy and consistency while under deadline pressures
- Good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography, etc.)
- Revels in a small company culture and gets stuck in with what’s required, whether or not it’s in your job spec!
- A hugely creative individual with a passion for Affinity applications and professional creative apps in general
- Able to work full time in Nottingham (UK).
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Car parking (& free monthly car wash) / close-by public transport network
- On site showers
- Amazing breakout spaces, arcades & pool table
- Flexible Hours
- Relocation Package available
Posted 27 days ago