User Experience Designer
Keywords: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Open Source, Enterprise
Led by proven leaders in artificial intelligence and machine learning, and well-funded by top venture capitalists in cybersecurity and machine learning (very stable), Protect AI is building cybersecurity solutions for machine learning.
Machine learning (ML) models can be vulnerable to adversarial attacks. These can range from an attacker attempting to make the ML system learn the wrong thing (data poisoning), do the wrong thing (evasion attacks), reveal the wrong thing (model inversion), or can be stolen (extraction).
In the last three years, major companies such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Tesla, have had their ML systems tricked, evaded, or misled. According to a Gartner report 30% of cyberattacks by 2022 will involve ML adversarial attacks. Industry is not prepared. In a survey of 28 organizations spanning small as well as large organizations, 25 enterprises (90%) did not know how to secure their ML systems.
ML sits at the core of an enterprise with use cases across every function within a company from customer service to financial controls and HR to supply chain management. We believe that ML is an asset that requires protection commensurate with its value. Security measures must be taken to protect ML from unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure whether accidental or intentional.
We are seeking a user interface and experience designer to join our design team. Your primary role will be to research and design usable interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate design concepts. The ideal candidate will use this information to help us create the best user experience possible for our website and mobile applications.
- Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience
- Research customers, competitors, and products
- Develop personas, scenarios, and user stories
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Develop and implement usability testing
- Design for accessibility standards
- Create and maintain usability documentation
- Work with developers to ensure product quality
- Work closely with product managers and marketing to maximize customer success
- Ensure products are tested with customers and validated against business goals
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or a related field
- Working knowledge of UX design principles
- User interface design
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch
- UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Experience with user testing and usability analysis