15Five is looking for a Product Designer with enterprise product experience to join one of three cross-functional core product teams.s.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Does joining a high-growth startup with a world class culture excite you? 15Five has a unique opportunity to expand our Product team with this key role reporting to the VP of Product.
This position is open in our San Francisco, New York, Raleigh or Amsterdam office. Remote applications are also welcome from designers in the US or Europe.
What you'll do
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Research, and other key stakeholders to contribute to the creation, development, and iteration of features that your squad is responsible for
- Work closely with your squad's Product Manager (alongside UX Research and People Science) to understand customer needs and problems
- Create user flows, prototypes and designs that help solve those problems
- Articulate your design process and decisions to internal stakeholders
- Advocate for exceptional design and design thinking across our organization. Present your vision of the user experience in a compelling way that gets the everyone excited to work towards it.
What you'll bring
- At least 3+ of experience doing Product or UX design work
- A strong, diverse portfolio of cross-platform product design
- Experience using interactive prototypes to communicate your ideas
- You enjoy working with and designing data dense systems. You have a passion and proven experience of creating intuitive and beautiful designs
- Experience working successfully with a distributed team
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision or other comparable design and prototyping tools.
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, we’ve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about what’s important to us.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now