Product Design Director, Sportsbook
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! As the Product Design Director for our Sportsbook team, you’ll lead the visual design of our newly developed Sportsbook app. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Product Design Director:
- Provide art direction to designers, writers, developers, and UX specialists.
- Contribute strategic ideas and innovative thinking to meet market changes, reach business objectives, address competitive threats, and support strategic plans.
- Manage the Visual UI Design team, including organizational alignment, recruiting, professional training, performance reviews, setting objectives, and more.
- Build strong, collaborative business partnerships with key departments.
What skills you will use:
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions across surfaces.
- Experience leading Digital Design on all platforms (iOS/Android/Web) and explicit experience in Native App design.
- 3 years demonstrating strong mobile experience.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now