Sr. Graphic Artist
Sr. Graphic Artist -Job Description
We’re looking for a Mid-to-Senior Graphic Designer that can creatively contribute to the marketing graphics department. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will help oversee and execute design projects, from concept to delivery on multiple projects simultaneously. You will also review other designers work to ensure we are delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. Must have a highly self-motivated attitude and be organized with attention to detail and deadlines. Proven 5+ years of relevant experience with a portfolio demonstrating print & digital.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the development and interpretation of marketing/creative briefs and/or stakeholder objectives.
- Deliver timely and engaging promotional graphics for email marketing, look books, social media campaigns
- Experience executing feedback on multiple channels prior to deadlines
- Collaborate with UX and marketing to develop strong visual themes for key product launches, seasonal gift centers and site theme creation, and content landing pages.
- Oversee Associate Designer's daily work, provide resources, visual direction, and constructive feedback.
- Gif creation
- Video editing
- Photo retouching & compositing
- Fashion or retail experience a plus
- Familiarity with Bluecore automated email software solution suite a plus
- Ability to understand and maintain brand identities and their nuances across campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing best practices (e.g. CAN-SPAM rules) and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Design responsive mobile, tablet, desktop, and web client emails.
- Research and develop innovations in email design and new best practices for email marketing campaigns
- Execute multiple design projects pertaining to customer outreach, transactional emails, life-cycle emails and more
Proficient in Adobe Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and After Effects
·HerRoom.com is a high-growth, dynamic company. We are expanding and looking for talented individuals that want to grow with the company and take their skills to the next level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Production of digital collateral such as email marketing campaigns, banners, look books and other digital collateral. This includes designing, building of files, editing, optimizing and troubleshooting. Design print collateral, as needed.
·2 - 4 years of relevant digital design proven experience in an ad agency or internal marketing department.
·Digital experience is a must with an aptitude for graphic design; luxury brand or fashion experience preferred
·Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required. Experience in Scene7 helpful.
·Knowledge of type design and page layout best practices
·Experience with HTML, CSS and video editing. WordPress experience important.
·Photography experience a plus.
Bachelor’s or Associate degree in related field
About Andra Group:
Andra Group is one of the largest online retailers in women's lingerie and offers not just bras, panties, thongs, and sexy lingerie but also swimwear, sleepwear, shape-wear, hosiery and much more.
We are unique because we believe in providing our customers with as much information as possible about each lingerie item. Our team works hard to carefully vet each product, write a unique description, and photograph it from several different angles to create a positive, well-informed shopping experience.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now