With over 2 million users worldwide, Cybrary is an unrivaled multi-sided platform preparing Cybersecurity and IT professionals for the next threat or step in their career. We provide our users with world-class training and career development materials and enable them to connect with each other, instructors, and mentors.
We embrace a brazen, defiant culture; it is inherent in everything we do. As the UX Designer, you will be expected to infuse that feel into our platform while contributing your aesthetic values. You will own overall layout, information architecture, and user workflows for the platform. You will collaborate with Leadership, Product, and Engineering to build crisp, responsive, and intuitive interfaces across desktop and mobile devices. You will work with Content, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to understand the needs of our users.
We also believe in rapid, iterative improvement through experimentation. Success in this role means being open to new ideas, being able to gather and apply new information, and making decisions based on both intuition and data.
What you will do:
- Lead the culture of design at Cybrary, delivering a consistent experience across the platform that embodies our company culture and values
- Incorporate a bold, fun, and clean visual aesthetic into all elements of the user experience
- Complete design initiatives from planning and wireframing to production
- Conduct usability tests
- Collaborate with Frontend Engineers to transform design concepts into intuitive, mobile responsive site interactions, user interfaces, and navigation
- Work closely with Product, Content, and Engineering to ensure a user-centered approach to design, application flow, and information architecture is being applied
- Continuously improve the usability of the platform by incorporating usage and tracking data as well as direct feedback from users and customer-facing teams
Applicants are also required to submit a portfolio showcasing past work.
Posted about 1 month ago