Elevate Labs is on a mission to help people all over the world improve their minds.
We understand that the ability to write well and speak eloquently can deeply affect your trajectory in life, in any profession. Unfortunately, it's all too common for people to exit high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas, so we became obsessed with building a tool to bridge this gap. In 2014, we started developing the game-based educational app Elevate. To date, the Elevate app features 35 games (with more on the way), has over 20 million downloads, and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
But the Elevate app is just the beginning. Soon, we’re launching a meditation app that will focus on improving other areas of the mind, including stress management, sleep quality, and much more. We're approaching meditation as a truly personalized experience and presenting educational content that is more accessible to millions of people, including those who previously felt that meditation doesn’t work for them.
Our visually stunning, user-driven designs are a large part of what made Elevate successful, and with our CEO's background in design, it's an intrinsic part of every product we develop.
We’re looking for a stellar Product Designer to help us take our learning tools to the next level. You are mission-driven, and the opportunity to work on products that will improve people’s lives excites you.
- You have extensive experience designing beautiful customer experiences for mobile devices
- You have excellent visual design skills
- You have shipped products that many people useYou are able to articulate design decisions in critiques
- You have superb attention to detail
What you’ll achieve here:
- You'll work on all user-facing interfaces, including the core products, creative campaigns, and visual systems that support our brand identity
- The products you design will help and be seen by millions of users around the world
- Your path toward growth and development will be clear from day one
- You’ll have a direct influence on product and company decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 3-8 years of work experience
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of basic design fundamentals
- Experience designing for mobile apps
- Ability to translate requirements into beautiful yet functional designs
- Knowledge and enjoyment of meditation
- Experience working with educational games and mobile apps
Benefits & perks:
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you (covered at 100%) and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity