We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our in-house design team. This person will work closely with our design lead and other cross-functional teams to turn client needs into high-quality design solutions.
The ideal candidate is…
You're a passionate designer with at least 4 years of experience of working on a wide range of project. You love working with a team in solving design challenges and to improve projects.
You’ve got an eye for detail and always want to improve. If you have a passion for design, love feedback, eager to learn, and share your knowledge then we’d like to talk with you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Perform user research to get a greater understanding of people, the challenges they face, and the goals they are trying to achieve.
- Working collaboratively with the design lead, developers, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, build prototypes, create high-fidelity visual designs and specification documents
- Designing interfaces for a wide range of projects. From apps to internal systems and right up to e-commerce websites.
- Help promote design thinking and UX design across the organisation.
- Working closely with the design lead to creating solutions that better meet the needs of our clients.
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company.
What we need from you…
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success.
- An ability to act as a consultant to potential and existing clients on UX Design concepts.
- Previous experience of delegating PM workload within a team, following up to ensure completion.
- An obsession for design and an eye for detail.
- Good communication, teamwork and time management skills.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- An open mindset and love to ask questions.
- A good sense of humour, kindness, and how to work smart.
- Open to receiving feedback and critique. You're not discouraged by receiving or providing feedback.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- An understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- A strong understanding of design thinking and design principles.
- Tons of familiarity with design techniques (such as prototyping, wireframing, user research).
- Deep knowledge of design tools (such as Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, or similar tools).
- A strong portfolio (we want to see what you’ve done in the past, if you don’t provide a portfolio we won't be back in touch).
Would you like to…
- Build a UX Design culture in a worldwide company?
- Further your career in UX Design and work with experienced UX Designers?
- Work with clients and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Solve problems for millions of people worldwide with your designs?
- Work on various projects from apps to internal systems and right up to e-commerce websites?
- Work with the latest design tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?