Real Estate Webmasters (REW) is the leading technology provider for the top 1% of real estate professionals in the world. Our talented, dynamic team of over 150 young professionals , pushes the boundaries of real estate technology with innovative web and mobile design, high-performance CRM, search engine marketing services, and more. We live and breathe REW’s core values: Customer Success - Innovation - Always be Awesome. Come join our amazing team!
NOW HIRING: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Graphic Designer creates marketing material that is just as thoughtful and beautiful as the sites we design for our clients. Whether it’s a Facebook ad, white paper, email or landing page, we need to show our current and potential clients that design is core to what we do.
The Graphic Designer brings in fresh ideas and helps shape the visual identity of our brand. And while this role primarily services the needs of the marketing department, there is a larger community of designers within REW that can offer support, feedback, and continued education.
Opportunities exist in both the Nanaimo and Vancouver offices with the role reporting to the Nanaimo-based Head of Communications & Marketing.
- Work with the corporate marketing team toward on-time and on-brief delivery of marketing materials.
- Create print & digital marketing collateral for conferences, product launches, internal communications and sales initiatives.
- Assist with the company website and landing page development.
- Manage a queue of projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Bring creative ideas and a unique skillset to the department.
- Assist in the development of brand assets and definition of our visual identity.
- Management of brand assets and branded templates.
Requirements & Skills
- Degree, Diploma and/or Certificate in Graphic Design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Working knowledge of CSS & HTML.
- Experience creating print & digital marketing materials, including sourcing and managing print suppliers.
- Work independently on all design tasks.
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proof-reading to produce quality marketing materials.
- Familiarity with G Suite applications, social media platforms like Facebook, marketing automation tools like Pardot, and CRM systems like Salesforce.
REW offers a competitive salary, extended health plan, educational opportunities, and unlimited Starbucks coffee, Tazo Chai lattes, Hot Chocolate, and tea. Semi-annual Town Hall meetings, our #REWLife blog, and regular social events allow team members to keep in touch with the latest developments across the organization. And giving back to the community is a crucial part of REW’s culture. We support a number of charitable organizations in Nanaimo and Vancouver.
Think we might be a good match? We would love to learn more about you and discuss your future here at Real Estate Webmasters.
Posted 7 days ago