We are a packaging designery of thinkers and doers. We build brands and create successful packaging for some of the best companies around, delivering worthy products to the world at large. We are looking for a Portland based graphic designer to join our team full time. Our graphic designers turn strategic dreams into realities, expressing the position of our clients’ brands and communicating the proposition of each product line to consumers in an excellent and creative way. The ideal candidate is comfortable with an extremely collaborative design process and readily shares work and priorities with the larger team.
- Work effectively with project managers and other designers to deliver beautiful and meaningful design to our clients
- Produce technical packaging files and prep for final production
- Prioritize tasks, turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively
- Concept strategically from brand guidelines and positioning documents
- Maintain organized and sharable file system
- Take out the trash every now and then
Experience & Skills:
- BFA or BA degree in design (preferred, unless you’re a natural badass)
- 4-6 years of related experience (some agency years required)
- Experienced and fluent in all current Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Strong understanding of design and print production processes, experience on press strongly preferred
- An exemplary design portfolio containing both branding and packaging design that shows creative thinking
- Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods world is a huge plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salaried position
- Company sponsored group health, dental and vision insurance plans available.
Posted 7 days ago