Senior Product Designer
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
As a Senior Product Designer at KeepTruckin, you will work with Product Managers and Engineers to understand users, and design and deliver high tech, user centered solutions for fleet logistics. You will have the opportunity to take an initial product vision, clarify its value for users, and specify the best user experience backed up by compelling user research. In this newly created position, due to company growth, you will meet users to test your designs, work closely with a design team to define and extend design systems, and collaborate with engineering teams to iteratively deliver a great experience. We manufacture our own hardware, and you will have the opportunity to travel to our global office locations, as well as to North American customer sites.
- Get into the mind of your users by planning and conducting both generative and evaluative research
- Define the User Experience for a variety of complex and challenging logistics business products
- Participate in a comprehensive, robust, and iterative design process that gets stakeholders to engage with user needs
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to get features implemented with high quality
- Willing and able to take the lead on multiple research projects
- 4-6 years experience in UX, UI, Design Research, or related design roles
- Experience designing interfaces in Sketch, or in Adobe Creative Suite with willingness to switch to Sketch
- Experience with both mobile and desktop (web browser) design
- A demonstrable portfolio of UX, interface, product, or service design – including user-centered storytelling
- Bachelors in Design or equivalent (Masters preferred)
- Excellent visual (e.g. diagrams and presentations) and verbal communication skills
- Please include link to portfolio for consideration
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.Posted 8 days ago Apply Now