DITTO is looking for a UX Designer that loves creating user-centric and visually stunning designs, uses their discerning eye to craft a delightful user experience and takes on big challenges by playing a pivotal role shaping the way users interact with our technology. A proven track record of creating holistic design solutions that address business requirements is expected. The candidate should be able to work on concurrent projects both independently and collaboratively across different groups.
The designer should also have a secondary focus in UI to join our team to help with everything from shaping the user experience of our core products to building marketing materials to support our business development efforts.
- Create wireframes and prototypes of the products and present them to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Work with UX Research on the user experience and interface for our core products
- Design a cohesive experience based on data-driven insights across platforms (responsive web, iOS app)
- Collaborate with various teams and project stakeholders to ensure all designs adhere to client specifications and deliver products
- Design visually stunning pitch decks for business development and high-fidelity mockups for current clients
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant discipline (HCI, Psychology, Marketing, Interaction Design)
- At least 2 years of experience working on products, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of interaction design principles, information architecture and design patterns
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Principle, InVision, Framer, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with cross-platform interoperability
- Knowledge of the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with B2B2C models a bonus
At DITTO, we are revolutionizing how people shop for glasses. Computer vision and machine learning powers our industry-leading augmented reality virtual try on, facial analysis, and frame recommendation engine. Our technology is licensed by some of the world’s top eyewear retailers and embedded into their web, mobile and in-store experiences.
DITTO is a post-Series B, venture-backed technology company based in the Bay Area with 35 full-time employees. We provide a unique opportunity to work alongside a talented team of software engineers, business leaders, creatives, physicists and researchers to bring state of the art computer vision/machine learning technologies to market at scale. We have created a collaborative, open, action-based environment that promotes professional growth where your only limits are your attitude and aptitude. We have all the perks you would expect from a great start-up: competitive salary, meaningful equity as an early employee, medical, dental, unlimited PTO, a 401K and a flexible work from home policy. We care a lot about doing the little things well and also offer endless snacks, Philz coffee, and fun monthly team events ranging from trips to Napa, hiking Angel Island, an afternoon at MOMA and arcade game competitions. We have an amazing office space right at the 19th Street BART stop in Oakland.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now