The ideal candidate for this opening is someone that has a strong passion for interaction design, visual design and prototyping. Designers who thrive at Differential place equal emphasis between form and function. They’re highly strategic, multi-skilled, and bring a deep understanding in moving our product process forward. We believe in prototyping early and often. We engage in design thinking as a team and cross functionality among product managers, engineers and with our client partners. Our process aims to create original digital products and services that innovate and reshape companies.
Above all, we are focused on finding someone that we love to work with. Culture to us isn’t a ping pong table in the breakroom or some words we put up on the wall. It’s embedded in our DNA and starts with our hiring process. Regardless of your prior experience, we want to consider passionate people for this position.
Our mission statement, core values, benefits and more can be found at handbook.differential.com.
What you can expect to do:
- Work on product teams of 3 to 9 people focused on making great digital products
- Work iteratively and collaboratively on design thinking, design sprints, concepting, user flows, visual design and prototypes
- Make a positive impact to the culture and process of our design team. We’re a growing team!
What we’re after:
- Passion for the whole product process. We know you will have your specific areas of focus, but we find those that are passionate about the bigger picture collaborate best with our cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to rely on an iterative process to maintain momentum on projects. In other words - our work is never going to be perfect, and we expect you to be able to prioritize what matters most now so we can consistently and efficiently iterate.
- Familiarity with design and prototype tools. Most of our teams use Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, and sometimes Principal.
Differential employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates
- Are self-motivated
- Learn quickly and relentlessly
- Curious about technology and the impact it can make on the world
- Enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for their work
- Enjoy collaborating with others on problems
Candidates must be based in the United States, and be available for meetings during standard business hours for client and team meetings. Specific times vary based on client-specific timezone preferences. There is flexibility in working hours but there is an expectation to be able to regularly attend client and team meetings.Posted 8 days ago Apply Now