Head of Product Design
Are you a Product Designer who can’t wait to be part of a growing team and get your designs into the hands of our tens of thousands of users? At Flex-Appeal, we’re creating the sexiest and most user friendly employee app out there. We see the design of our product as a competitive advantage. Are you ready to take our current design to the next level? Apply at Flex-Appeal for Head of Product Design in Rotterdam.
At Flex-Appeal we help retail, restaurant and hotel chains to create great employees experiences for their frontline workforce. Worldwide 620 million people work in this industry. Our employee app allows companies to reach, train and engage their entire workforce through one single platform. Some of our current customers include Jumbo, Albert Heijn, Humphrey’s, Gamma / Karwei and Van den Assem.
Be part of our journey to build the sexiest and most user friendly employee app out there and take our product design to the next level.
As our Head of Product Design, you’ll play a crucial part in the continued development of our product, the all-in-one employee app. We have an ambitious roadmap for the upcoming period and will be looking for your input and expertise to help us realise our planned new features. You’ll be responsible for various elements of the design process, most notably our user research, visual design and interaction design. Most of your focus, however, will be on the latter two in order to create elegant and engaging user experiences.
You will be part an ambitious and customer-focussed Product Team, consisting of Backend, Frontend, and Mobile developers as well as our CTO. You’ll also discuss customer feedback and opportunities to validate new features with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
Your day-to-day job in a nutshell as Flex-Appeal’s Head of Product Design
- Translating functional requirements and user needs into wireframes and dynamic prototypes
- Designing elegant and engaging visual and interaction designs to be implemented by your developer colleagues
- Identifying and researching best-practices, techniques and patterns
- Conducting user research and data analysis to validate design decisions
Passionate about creating awesome user experiences, that is you!
This describes the ideal candidate, but above all we value people that are passionate, always start with the customer in mind, do more than expected, and are great team players! Furthermore we think you need:
- 2 years of relevant experience designing mobile and web software products
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Experience with various design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Experience with working in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with designing Software as a Service (SaaS) products
- Experience with doing user research
- Having the ambition to build and lead our design team in the near future
This is why you should join our team
Design is not an afterthought for us. Creating the sexiest and most user friendly product is one of our core beliefs. This means tons of room for you to shape the future of our platform the experiences that tens of thousands of users will have. You’ll get the freedom and space for own initiatives, in fact, we encourage you! You’ll be surrounded by ambitious and engaged colleagues.
There is more! We offer:
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- The chance to make real impact as part of a small, but ambitious team
- Flexible working hours
- 24 paid holidays (+7 official Dutch holidays)
- A great place to work with a strong company culture and fun team
- Challenging and inspiring office environment
- A chance to experience and shape the growth of Flex-Appeal
Up for the challenge? Apply as Head of Product Design and build the sexiest employee app out there! Questions? Contact our Founder Ruben Wieman at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We don't offer sponsorshipPosted 9 days ago Apply Now