Newhouse is looking for a kickass Art Director with solid motion graphics skills to start full-time immediately. Layout/type skills are super important, animation chops are secondary (though also important), and a love of kung-fu movies is optional.
We are now working remote, so we don't care where you live as long as you're available when we need you (EST at the moment). Newhouse is a boutique creative and communications agency formerly located in the Union Square-area of NYC. You’ll be working on super fun entertainment properties (movies, TV, OTT) and doing some brand stuff too.
You should have:
- 5+ years of hands on design and art direction for entertainment clientele or national brands either in house or at an agency
- Excellent typographic skills
- Expert level Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator skills
- Strong working understanding of video editing and motion design
- Experience with developing style boards and pitch decks
Our clients include: TikTok, 20th Century, Universal, Disney, History, Warner Bros, Hi-Yah!, and Polkadog, among others. We mostly create social content with some broadcast and print thrown in.
If you check the above boxes and want to win awards, get paid, and have a sane work/life balance, contact us ASAP. Send us your favorite 3-5 pieces and tell us what you did on them -- if it's a fit, we'll get back to you.
Send your portfolio links to: JOBS@HELLONEWHOUSE.COM