Bring a Trailer Media LLC is an online auction marketplace for special interest vehicles. It has become a mainstay in the car enthusiast community, with broad reach in both the younger market and with more established and seasoned collectors. Redefining collector vehicle auctions from the ground up, BaT is the best place to buy and sell the best cars of all time.
Bring a Trailer continues to grow! As a result, we are looking for an in-house Visual Designer to join the team.
Are you an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills? This is a full-time position in our San Francisco headquarters and an opportunity to help shape both the user interface and our branded collateral for events and social media.
In your day-to-day, you will work with both Product and Marketing to create exceptional designs that serve the needs of our users and elevate the customer experience as a whole.
The ideal candidate has a love for aesthetics, is a natural collaborator who can communicate to all levels of users, has an appetite for problem-solving, and can adapt to shifts in priorities.
- Communicate design concepts using mockups that address business and user needs
- Create engaging design that elevates visual appearance while maintaining brand continuity
- Work within our brand guidelines to create layouts that promote BaT’s style and voice through its visual touch points
- Design and integrate desktop and mobile web
- Work closely with Product manager and Engineering team through the ideation, design, and development cycles
- Collaborate with marketing team to design print collateral, infographics, social media templates, and other materials
- Degree in a Design or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience in User Interface and Visual Design
- A track record and portfolio demonstrating creativity, problem solving, collaboration, and design that simplifies user experience and engages the customer
- Proficiency using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in a fast paced, continuously evolving environment
- Strong aesthetic sense and awareness of brand identity
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strength with details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills, ability to work through ambiguity, and a bias towards action
- Interest in the kind of vehicles we feature on BaT each day is a plus!
If this opportunity sounds compelling to you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: (1) your resume and portfolio and (2) a cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for the role.
Commitment to Diversity
Bring a Trailer Media LLC provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Posted 11 days ago