Visual Designer - Marketing
Here’s you: a keen-eyed designer ready to enrapture users about making beautiful stuff with design and photo editing software on the desktop and mobile. You’re imaginative. You fear not the deadlines and you dig the whole process, from concept generation to production nitty gritties. You pay attention to the ways regular civilians use apps and where we’re going with this whole mobile interwebby social dealio.
Here’s us: a relatively small group of non-ego-driven people working together to bring design and photo embetterment to the world. We've got a brand new version of our product on tap, and we're busting into the design-o-sphere with a unique take on stunning, photo-rich imagery. We crank on all pistons, work like crazy, and then go home to have actual lives, too. You in?
What you’ll do: This is a full-time contracting on-site Visual Designer role working directly with our design and marketing teams to create:
- Persuasive, eye-catching, and (above all) inspiring imagery for landing pages, animated ads, blog articles, and email campaigns
- Designs that gorgeously show off PicMonkey features on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and other social channels
- Beautiful projects we can break down into tutorials that inspire users to explore their own creativity
- Visuals that explain and tell stories to our customers
You can see a sample of what we’re doing here.
What you have:
- Ability to design and produce inspiring images that reflect our unique PicMonkey brand and products with an eye for detail and quality
- Experience with landing page design and social media marketing required
- Expertise in Adobe applications including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience choosing effective stock photography; photography experience/knowledge is a plus
- 5+ years design and production experience working directing with a marketing team to create
- Experience working in a highly iterative, and collaborative environment
- Proven ability to produce large volumes of creative work quickly, consistently and accurately
This is not a UX/UI position.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, apply here with an online or PDF portfolio and show us your enormous design-brain parts.
PicMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now