Visual Designer - Product Content
Here’s you: a talented illustrator with a passion for creating multiple styles that engage and wow others. You’re imaginative. You fear not the deadlines and you dig the whole process, from concept generation to production nitty gritties. You pay attention to the ways regular civilians use apps and where we’re going with this whole mobile interwebby social dealio.
Here’s us: a relatively small group of awesome people working together fearlessly to bring photo embetterment to the world. We are rapidly expanding our product offering in the areas of mobile, storage and international, and we're growing by leaps and bounds. We crank on all pistons, work like cray-zay, and then go home to have actual lives, too. You in?
What you’ll do: This is a full-time contracting on-site Visual Designer role working directly with our design team to create:
- Graphic “stickers,” illustrations, and icons for our users to make beautiful designs of their own
- Design templates that guide their content creation, whether it be for social media, business promos, or any other thang
You can see examples of what we’ve got going on here.
What you have:
- A mad variety of illustration styles and skillz
- Self-driven energy and a pulse on what’s happening in the design world for social and small business
- Bonus if you have print or social design experience!
This is not a UX position.
PicMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, apply here with an online or PDF portfolio and show us your enormous design-brain parts.Posted 11 days ago Apply Now