Location: London (South London)
Hours of work: 09:00 - 18:00, Monday-Friday
Do you want to create high impact interfaces that will be seen by millions of people? We have an open seat for you!
What will you be doing?
You will be delivering high quality outputs on a consistent basis, possess expert-level design capabilities, and demonstrating an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create interfaces that delight customers while advancing business objectives.
Here are some of the duties and responsibilities:
· Receive and fulfil project briefs from UX team and other stakeholder groups in a timely fashion
· Develop complete design packages for handover to the development teams, including (but not limited to) renders, style guides, fonts, icons, assets, etc.
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Establish and promote web/UI design guidelines, best practices, and standards
· Accept constructive feedback on work from project stakeholders and rapidly iterate in a collaborative manner
· Conduct user research and incorporate user feedback into design concepts
· Maintenance of good customer relationships with internal departments. Work accurately, independently, and as part of the Product Management team to very strict deadlines and even stricter quality standards.
· Provide input on new processes to streamline Product Management team workflows
· Continually keep yourself current with the latest design trends, and share your observations with UI, UX, and Design team members as appropriate
How will you be measured?
· Annual and Mid-year Performance reviews and regular assessment
· Team KPI's which will also show individuals overall contribution
What we are looking for?
In order to be considered for this position, you must be hard-working, ambitious and passionate about UI and Sports. Your background will be as a UI designer, preferably within Sports Betting, Casino or iGaming (not essential, but preferred) and you would have designed for web and mobile, designing interfaces that solve complex workflows and problems for users.
Benefits on offer:
Attractive package on offer includes competitive salary, pension contributions, private medical insurance, statutory holiday, great working environment, training opportunities and on occasions opportunities to attend great industry events.
Estimated start date: Mid - March 2019Posted 12 days ago Apply Now