Graphic Designer (Contract)
As a contract Graphic Designer at Stream, you’ll work with the Creative and Marketing teams to solve problems and further business initiatives in a creative and strategic way, bringing design-thinking to every project. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the creative process for design projects including print layout, large format event collateral, presentations, web and email graphics, promotions, video graphics, infographics, illustrations, brand development, and more. You’ll be working with a team of creatives, designers, video producers, developers, writers, and marketing communicators who love what they do and continually strive to better their craft and further Stream’s business initiatives each day. Great design can change lives!
- Contribute to all kinds of digital and print projects including promotions, signage, marketing collateral, PowerPoints, training materials, event collateral, event display pieces, large format print, social graphics, resizing and reformatting designs for multiple use cases, emails, branding, and more.
- Be a self-starter, solve problems, and be proactive in accomplishing tasks and goals.
- Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with evolving technology and tight timelines.
- Ability to execute on multiple design projects simultaneously.
- Clearly communicate with internal clients from other departments and guide them through the design process.
- Independently create designs and implement creative solutions to client objectives.
- Present ideas, mockups, and design comps in meetings with small groups.
- Follow creative direction , maintain Stream’s brand standards.
- Create production-ready print and digital files..
- Know and implement best practices and maintain good file organization.
- Be nice and work well with your team, other departments and leadership.
- Keep up with current design trends.
- Drive results by bringing design-thinking, business strategy and creativity to every project.
- Put others first, whether clients, customers, or your team.
- Always be learning new skills.
- Give and receive constructive criticism.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Work closely with other designers, videographers and editors on various projects.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of professional graphic design experience
- Expert proficiency with the latest versions of Adobe products, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Advanced to expert proficiency with latest version of PowerPoint
- Ability to operate effectively within Apple‘s OS.
- Clear, concise oral and written communication
- Must be able to work onsite in the Stream headquarters.
- Experience with creating collateral (large format signage, expo booths, etc.) for large events a plus
- Experience with network marketing and/or retail energy a plus
- Ability to understand, speak, and write in Spanish a plus
- Experience with other creative disciplines such as motion graphics or copywriting a plus