Niftic is a small and powerful creative agency with studios in Washington DC and Salt Lake City. Our mission is all about creating more positive interactions, and connecting businesses and users through delightful design. Our day-to-day is an exciting blend of brand creation, visual design, web and app design, as well as custom development for clients across the nation and world. We've had the opportunity to work with a huge variety of clients and make friends from The North Face, National Geographic, and Lexus, to social change organizations like Change.org, MoveOn, and Planned Parenthood, as well as on global projects for The Olympics, and global off-grid energy projects.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for an experienced web designer to join our small and dedicated team. You will be working directly with our Creative Director on a variety of projects including digital experiences (websites, eCommerce, web and native apps) brand identities, as well as print (packaging, collateral, and stationary).
More specifically, we expect:
- Ability to collaborate successfully with coworkers.
- Show initiative - work independently to lead projects of your own from start to finish.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and follow brand guidelines in design, tone, voice, and visual assets.
- Research brand markets and audiences to ideate and use your knowledge of design principles, colour, texture, and imagery to create brand concepts including mockups, illustrations, web pages, and other asset collateral.
- Design clear and engaging designs for great user experiences in print, packaging, and digital.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite, and Sketch, as well as have a hunger to keep learning the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Be comfortable with managing multiple projects and fast timelines.
- Advocate for next-level design and brand strategy based on the audience and market.
- Ability to develop and maintain organized design assets including templates, assets, and revisions.
- Flexible schedule
- Be part of a young and modern digital agency.
- Gain valuable experience in a start-up environment.
- Help meet an important community need