Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for creating products that people love to use. We believe that the key to generating growth is designing great experiences that retain and engage users. We are looking for an experienced digital designer to drive our user experience vision in our cross-disciplinary product team.
As our Senior Product Designer you will:
- Be the advocate of our users, because you understand that everything begins and ends with them.
- Own and drive the design process in a cross-functional and agile team.
- Have an impact on the value proposition of our product to attract and retain partners and users, focusing on our core metrics.
- Balance user and business need when developing new product features.
- Have a hypothesis & data-driven approach to designing.
- Create user research plans to validate your hypotheses about concepts or the product as a whole.
- Coach fellow designers on user experience best practices.
- Communicate the value and process of creativity and design across the company.
- Collaborate with product owners to create and maintain product roadmaps.
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity to test your concepts.
- Analyze insights to improve your designs and to share with the design team, and the rest of the company.
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, User Interface Design, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of experience designing digital experiences and 3-5 years leading projects.
- Excellent command of business English. German is a plus.
It would be great if you additionally:
- Have experience driving digital product development and are able to combine designer's intuition with hypothesis-driven decision making.
- Have experience leading complex projects involving ambiguity, various disciplines need and multiple stakeholders.
- Are an articulate and influential storyteller able to effectively communicate about design to different audiences into
- Have experience leading user research to inform product development, marketing and company strategy.
- Have solid skills in generating and showcasing design concepts that go beyond the obvious. High-fidelity prototyping and coding skills are a plus.
- Have experience coaching junior designers.
- Have experience bringing design into agile/SCRUM teams.
- Are passionate about bringing innovation to life that affects millions of people on a daily basis, and would love to join us in solving this opportunity in a new way.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company.
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Friedrichshain.
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth.
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
- A top calibre diverse international team.
- Competitive compensation packages.
Posted 13 days ago