We are the creative team at AVB Marketing – a fast paced forward-thinking digital design, consumer marketing and user experience agency. We design beautiful user experiences to enhance digital products and service offerings.
We need a Creative Director, to champion strategy-led design, philosophy and inspiration within the company and externally. To lead concept and design thinking and encourage others to develop high-level creative thinking. To challenge clients and internal teams to think laterally regarding the creative solution to requirements. And to address client’s business problems with great ideas and execute solutions with excellence, flair and attention to detail.
- Extensive digital design experience
- Entrepreneurial “roll your sleeves up” mindset with demonstrated ability to build out a team, lead and work independently
- Self-motivator with strong creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong client presentation skills
- A commitment to providing the best service to clients
- The ability to juggle 100 jobs at any one time
- A cool head under pressure
- Brilliant people skills
- A great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications or commensurate experience
- A minimum of two year’s experience as a Digital Creative Director, leading a design team in Marketing, Advertising, or Product development within an agency of profile OR client studio (with at least seven years of professional experience).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and understanding of the web production process
This role works within a growing team and works closely with many company leaders, we are regarded as an emerging industry leader in retailer solutions. Based in Sacramento, we bring the personal attention and creativity of a smaller agency, with the strength and resources of a growing network.
We know the right person to complement our team is out there – we just need you to put your hand up.
Please provide and answer the following:
- Portfolio of relevant design and creative direction work
- LinkedIn link
- Expected Salary
About AVB Marketing:
We offer a very competitive compensation package including excellent medical, dental, life, vision, EAP, FSA Accounts, 401(k) Plan, paid vacation, sick leave an holiday. If you to work for an innovative company that is growing and values their employees, we encourage you to apply.
For immediate consideration, please submit you resume and salary requirements.
AVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status and genetics.
Job Type: Full-timePosted 13 days ago Apply Now