UX UI Specialist
Altar.io was born in Lisbon in 2015 and today is a team of 16 working in groundbreaking Startup projects ranging from Fintech to Marketplaces, consumer goods and Legal Tech with clients in the US and across Europe.
Altar.io strives to be a great place to learn about Product and Development through our well thought and crafted processes and you can contribute and be a part of this! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate beautiful products. We are currently looking for talented UX UI specialists to help design the future of the web in Lisbon (ideally) or remotely.
What you will do
Your work will mostly revolve around the design of the next generation web experiences experience via our clients products on the web and on the mobile apps.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, engineers and product managers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define their strategies strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into great designs.
- Sketch out interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Develop the final look and feel of these products
- Work closely with product managers and engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Work together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Help shape the design culture at Altar.io and our design systems that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
Who you are
- Altar.io is looking for ambitious people with significant drive and will to under promise and over deliver. You should be passionate about our projects and enjoy working as a team. We learn with each other, we discuss ideas openly and look forward to onboard curious, hardworking and fun to be with colleagues.
You should have
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (3-5 years of experience)
- Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
- Able to produce visual mockups using Figma or similar tools
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
- Experience in building complex yet beautiful experiences (dashboards, marketplaces, etc)
- The desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work
- Desire to Live in the amazing city of Lisbon :)
Would like to know a bit better how we think? Have a look at:
medium.com/altar-io/ and altar.io and fill our candidate form here.Posted 13 days ago Apply Now