At BounceX, we believe in creating unique and stunning experiences for users across all types of platforms. That’s why we’re looking to bring on an UX Designer to join our fledgling UX team. In this role, you’ll research, and prototype, as well as your intuitive design skills, to enhance user experience on both BounceX products and client platforms.
If you’re constantly critiquing websites and landing pages, love to solve problems, and excited to be an influencer of a truly innovative product, let’s chat.
- Participate in the creation of BounceX's Product Charter documents
- Perform research and discovery tasks to fully understand the design challenge, product ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Understand and participate in our Design Thinking tasks and deliverables
- Understand and participate in our UX Design process from strategy to delivery
- Perform usability analysis
- Seamlessly interface with our Creative Technology and Engineering teams
- Experience with quantitative/qualitative, market and end user research
- Ability to be highly collaborative with all disciplines in the product development lifecycle
- Ability to translate business and product requirements into UX deliverables in all stages of the product lifecycle
- Ability to create nomenclature that’s concise, smart and understood, UX writing is an integral part to our design process
- Ability to create assets, icons, presentations, interactive prototypes and mockups
- Strong presentation as well as verbal and visual communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
BounceX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. We cultivate a passionate team by providing career coaching, professional growth and development, and world class benefits (that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies) including fully paid family leave, sabbaticals, access to several employee resource groups (ERG's), and annual company retreats.
It’s our people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity, and tenacity.Posted 14 days ago Apply Now