Kajabi builds an online business platform that empowers entrepreneurs to create online courses, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages, and foster engaging communities, all in one place. Today more than 15,000 businesses use Kajabi to serve over 30 million unique people worldwide.
Kajabi's road to success starts and ends with the success of their customers. Our people are incredibly talented, humble, and empathetic towards Kajabi customers and toward each other. We deeply desire everybody here to do the best work of their lives, together, as an energetic and extremely ambitious team of creative individuals.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented UX/Product Designer to turn our ambitions into a real product, working for real people in their everyday lives. You'll join our product team in our Irvine, CA to collaborate with other designers and engineers to craft products and features that will impact millions of people around the world.
Kajabi's product team is at the cutting edge of Product Design, implementing a thoughtful and intentional Product Discovery process to help identify which ideas are most valuable and usable for our customers, feasible for us to build, and viable for the company long-term.
If you are passionate about the craft of building industry-leading products, working with a tight team of great people, and solving real problems for real people, you are right at home.
What will I be doing?
- Work with product ideas from inception to delivery, performing research via analytics and customer interviews, and synthesizing those insights into clear concepts that will help your team turn the idea into a reality.
- Collaborate with designers at Kajabi to continuously improve our design process, workflow, and expectation of quality.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of backend and frontend engineers to deliver on new product ideas.
- Prototype ideas quickly to validate both value and usability of the ideas, refining prototype through interviewing our customers.
- Partner with our Product team to define and evolve our product roadmap.
- Write, share, and present what you are learning about design via our blog, books and events.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products that solve real problems, and that people use.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving and system modeling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using modern design tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems.
- Motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines including product management, engineering, research, and analytics.
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. Comfort with ambiguity. A desire to make things better. A balanced sense of optimism and humility.
Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products, and your portfolio should clearly outline the problems you’ve taken on with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish, or the final deliverables.
We are all pretty well taken care of at Kajabi. Here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive:
- Competitive Salary
- HSA Contribution
- Free Headspace and Audible Account
- Free Training Resources
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401k Matching
- Fully-Paid Health Benefits
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Nitro Cold Brew & Kombucha On Tap
Posted 15 days ago