Visual Designer for education startup
Hone is an education startup developing the next generation of live, virtual training. We're re-imagining how programs are designed and delivered for modern distributed teams.
Part of the way we differentiate and bring our programs to life is through design. We're looking for an experienced visual designer with a breadth and depth of capabilities (illustration, report design, presentation design) to join our team and help us deliver beautiful programs.
The ideal candidate
- Has experience designing marketing collateral
- Has experience designing data-driven reports (charts, infographics, etc..)
- Has experience with presentation design
- Is a strong illustrator
- Cares deeply about font, colors, and spacing
- Can operate without an established design-system
- Can balance quality and speed
- A PDF Program Catalog (for our training and development programs) and a template for adding Programs
- A set of report templates w/ survey results, charts, and text copy
- A set of Email templates
- Presentations for our live interactive sessions
This set of projects is the foundation - there is opportunity for the role to be ongoing.
The role is contract to start with the possibility of turning into part-time.
Fit the bill? We'd love to meet!Posted 16 days ago Apply Now