Sr. Mobile Designer
We are looking for a thoughtful, empathetic, and creative designer that can support feature teams, and own big product initiatives with heavy focus on mobile. In this role, you’d be focused on shaping Design System and a Component Library that will be used by to help build the Twitch Mobile UI ecosystem.
As part of the Design Systems Team, you will work on the components in our patterns library, collaborate with peers, and document decisions in our design guidelines. This work will help designers create consistent experience that reflects Twitch brand, meet accessibility standards and promotes efficiency and better designer and developer communication.
You are involved in every step of the process, from working with Product Managers and Feature Teams to help define the products we build to working with engineering to ensure the final product meets the design bar.
- Advocate strongly for the Twitch Pattern Library & Mobile focused UI/UX concerns
- Work with Feature Teams, engineering and UX research to create new patterns or improve existing ones
- Create Design systems documentation
- Design and build cross-platform experiences
- Help shape and lead planning and brainstorming sessions with Product Managers, engineering and designers
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and quickly iterate on designs and prototypes
- Help craft compelling and multi-use case design patterns to be used by designers across Twitch to solve a myriad of product challenges
- Strong portfolio showcasing your past work and process
- 5+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products
- Experience designing cross-platform products
- Deep knowledge of the native mobile platforms
- Accessibility best practices
- Experience shipping applications (seeing through all the stages of product lifecycle)
- Experience working at scale with Pattern Libraries or Design Systems
- Understanding and empathy towards users and communities around Twitch
- Ability to communicate design concepts and get stakeholders on board
- Experience working with Product Managers and Engineering
- Formal education in Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI
- Contributed to the development of UI style guide or pattern library
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now