Print Production Artist
Skills and Requirements
- Looking for a candidate with at least 2-5 years of experience.
- Possess expert understanding of print design, print production and experience in preparing final files for print and prepress.
- Demonstrates hands-on skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Always remembers that there is no “I” in team and is comfortable with working in a collaborative environment.
- Meets with creative services manager or teammates to determine the scope/requirements of each project.
- Develops graphics and visual images for marketing materials, packaging, logos, etc.
- Helps to select colors, images, text style and layout as per project creative requirements.
- Presents designs to teammates or manager, then incorporates recommended changes into the final design.
- Always checks work for errors prior to submitting it for review internally or to the client.
- Maintains efficient file and folder structure for ease of document sharing.
- Must be prepared to offer creative solutions and problem solve on any given project.
If you’ve gotten this far and all the bullet points check off… We are your potential BFF’s!
Please submit examples of your past work. All candidates MUST submit resume and portfolio for consideration. We will accept Adobe InDesign packaged art files in a compressed ZIP file format. Upon review, we will not post or share your work. After our review process, we will permanently delete your art files.Posted 18 days ago Apply Now