Eat Sleep Work is seeking an experienced on-site print graphic designer in El Segundo, CA. This is a full-time position with benefits and an option for 401K.
Skills and Requirements
- Looking for a candidate with at minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Demonstrates hands-on skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Possess expert understanding of print design, print production and experience in preparing final files for print and prepress.
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Meets with creative services manager or teammates to determine the scope/requirements of each project.
- Develops graphics and visual images for marketing materials, packaging, logos, etc.
- Helps to select colors, images, text style and layout as per project creative requirements.
- Presents designs to teammates or manager, then incorporates recommended changes into the final design.
- Always checks work for errors prior to submitting it for review internally or to the client.
- Maintains efficient file and folder structure for ease of document sharing.
- Must be prepared to offer creative solutions and problem solve on any given project.
Please submit examples of your past work. All candidates MUST submit resume, portfolio and sample of working files for consideration. We will accept Adobe InDesign packaged art files in a compressed ZIP file format. Upon review, we will not post or share your work. After our review process, we will permanently delete your art files.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now