UI / UX Designer
Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of
(remote role based anywhere in Europe)
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Have you got a track record of creating amazing user interface and user experience solutions for web and mobile applications and websites?
Would you like your solutions to be used by hundreds of thousands of people?
Would you like to be using the latest and cutting-edge approaches?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to create and deliver the best online and mobile user interface/experience, essential for our clients’ satisfaction and loyalty. This is a key role, and you will be working closely with the Product Manager to produce unique solutions. You will be analyzing, planning, designing and testing user interface and user behaviours by using various methods and latest technology and creating best user experience.
In this role you will be:
- Creating prototypes for new and existing products
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- A/B testing of UIs
- Conducting an ongoing user research, use product analytics to guide your UX design
- Conducting research of best UX practices of our competitors and assessing them
- Conducting tests for intuitive and product interface experience
- Combining creativity with an awareness of design elements
- Testing new ideas before implementing
- Gathering and evaluating users requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Developing technical and business requirements and always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Communicating with team to understand the business goals and objectives
We are looking for someone who:
- Knows how to analyse data from amplitude to discover bottlenecks and opportunities and then present this data
- Knows how to organize and conduct user research and how to present it
- Knows how to setup a/b multivariate tests using visual website optimizer or similar
- Knows how to use Figma for creating wireframes and prototypes
- Understands the role of UX in the development cycle
- Is good with g-suite so that can easily collaborate in a remote environment
- Has a knowledge of products including Figma, Axure, Invision or similar
- Has a knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Is detail oriented, problem solver, critical thinker and customer-centered, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Can discuss and explain design options
- Is a good researcher, very curious and committed to succeed
- Is not satisfied with the average or the first solution that pops up in his mind
- Is fast on delivering, even faster on communication, especially when things go south
- Is a geek who likes the internet in general or likes making products
- Has previously designed a complete mobile or web application from scratch
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in crypto industry
- Based in Europe or in any other zone that is close to CET
- Any relevant professional or academic qualification
- Can provide evidence of data analysis or anything else used to inform the creation of a UI design
- Can provide evidence of conducting tests or knowing how to do this
- Can provide evidence of how her/his work improved business results (increase of conversion, new users, revenue) of the company
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our UI/UX to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan;
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops