VR Programmers and Animators Needed!!
Our VR firm - Fiction Mine - designs virtual retail and entertainment spaces. We're working on a new store for SXSW (march10)that will feature a lot of interactive elements.
Some specific functions we're looking for:
- creating smart VR materials that respond to user data - for instance, a user likes a product and taps a pedestal to like it, the accumulated likes will have an effect on the texture.
- Avatars that can talk to each other - VIOP, connected locally
- Other Avatar functions: see their reflections, pick up objects, move about , try on objects
- Avatars reflected in Ads playing on the walls in the space ie. Players show up when they approach (like a mirror)
- Navigation that doesn’t rely on teleporting
- Manipulating objects ie. Pick up, drop, open, magnify, carry
- Shopping interfaces more native to VR
- user-triggered animations
- 6 sec commercial of an object on a wall in the space
- object animation for a watch
- different watch mechanisms animated
If interested, please tell us about examples of interactive functionality you’ve worked on previously. Also, feel free to contact us for more info!
email@example.comPosted 18 days ago Apply Now