Junior Web Designer
About W+R Studios
Founded in 2008, W+R Studios is a privately held web software company headquartered in Huntington Beach, California with a Design office in Boulder, Colorado. W+R Studios focuses on creating the next generation of web-based software solutions for the real estate industry. We’ve been named one of the fastest growing companies in the US several years in a row by Inc Magazine and one of the fastest growing in Orange County by Orange County Business Journal. Our flagship products are Cloud CMA, Cloud Streams, Cloud MLX, and Cloud Attract. Great office, great people, great products.
Summary of Position
W+R Studios is seeking a Junior Web Designer to play a key role in a growing, agile product development and design team. This person will work with our team of designers, programmers, and project manager on new and existing web and mobile apps for the real estate industry. The primary goal of this person will be to develop custom themes for our popular Cloud CMA web app. This position will be based out of our Boulder, Colorado office.
- Write clean, responsive HTML and CSS for our web apps and marketing sites.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design and development teams to ensure projects are moving forward on the desired timeline.
- Work with the project manager to prioritize tickets and complete new projects.
- Modern and clean HTML and CSS.
- Version control with Git.
- Passion for quality design and intuitive interfaces.
- Detailed and organized.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Thirsty to learn and grow.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
- Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, and InDesign
- 1+ year relevant work experience in this field.
How To Apply
Briefly explain in your email/cover letter why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this position and what parts of your experience are especially relevant.
Any relevant links to websites you’ve worked on in the past or github repos.
We’ll follow up within a few days if we’d like to get more detail.
This is a full-time position with full benefits. Compensation depends on experience. Email your cover letter and portfolio to jobs [at] wrstudios.com, subject “Junior Web Designer”.
W+R Studios is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.Posted 19 days ago Apply Now