Delivering great user experiences is a core value at StockX. Whether it’s designing a product page or crafting our mobile apps, the design team is involved in every step. We’re responsible for creating the brand experience customers have in their first interaction with StockX and ensuring that we deliver on that promise in the product itself.
As a Product Designer at StockX, you’ll be part of a small but impactful team as you help us evolve the next generation of the product. In your role, you’ll empathize with our customers’ needs, create scalable design systems, and deliver beautiful and intuitive interfaces. You’ll be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interactions of user onboarding to complex checkout flows and account dashboards.
What you’ll need:
- A strong portfolio of product design with detailed interactions
- Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experienced working with and contributing to a product style guide
- Have incredible visual and interaction design skills, but you’re also comfortable talking about systems and strategies
- Feel confident working with new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensuring they’re carried out consistently
- Aren’t afraid to fail and love to iterate quickly
- Pride yourself on unparalleled collaboration skills and you look forward to partnering with product managers, engineers, and company leaders.
- Love getting input from users and dread making decisions without it
- Proficient in visual design applications. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, iOS, and Android.
- 3+ years designing for digital products.
- Must be able to work from a revitalized Detroit, MI. Generous relocation packages are available.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in prototype and animated interaction apps like Flinto, Framer, InVision, and/or Figma.
- You’ve participated in user experience research and usability studies.
- A combination of startup and agency experience. You are always willing to get your hands dirty and chip in to help move a project forward, and you work with urgency.
- Experience creating wireframes and sitemaps.
Posted about 2 months ago