Senior UI/UX Designer
Zenly started in 2011 as a small team of passionate designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs gathered around the idea that frictionless location sharing is the next mobile commodity. Our R&D has brought us to release the best location sharing app in the world ;)
And now, Zenly is the mobile application that lets you instantaneously see where your friends are. We believe that making maps more social and personalised is our opportunity to improve the way people live, communicate and share moments together. Our product empowers people to find themselves, enjoy improvised moments and have fun together.
We are looking for a talented user interface designer to join the experience team and shape Zenly’s design at our Paris, FR office. This role is not only focused on producing top notch visual work such as interfaces and icons, but also delightful user interactions. Outside exceptional interface and interaction design talent, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and self-managed, well organized, always open to feedback and critique, and extremely collaborative.
- You will be instrumental in shaping every aspect of the mobile app, marketing campaigns, internal tools, and websites
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Zenly’s user interface styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Collaborate closely with the design lead, product designers, engineers, and growth team
- Work with design lead to improve creative and design processes
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to a variety of existing and upcoming thrilling projects
- Maintaining and evolving our current design system
- Help evolve the brand by bringing fresh ideas, innovative new patterns
- Produce high-end interfaces, visuals, and icons
- This is a in-house full-time position
- 5+ years working in a similar position
- Your focus is UI, but you have a calling and affinity for other areas of the product development process and a strong appreciation for user experience
- Comfortable working in an open space and highly collaborative environment
- Great visual designer, with a strong foundation in mobile products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing beautiful work and strong process
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with other designers, engineers, data scientists)
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Principle, After Effects, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Abstract, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer, Origami)
- Able to work in a highly iterative user-centered design process
- Ability to move fast and get things done
- You are passionate about your craft!
- You dabble in one or more related disciplines like illustration, animation, video production, photography, print design, etc.
- Shipped one or more mobile apps
Our office is big and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen(including unlimited snacks and drinks), rest areas and sound isolation booths. Everyone at Zenly is provided with a spacious desk and top of the line computer and phone to help you build your own workspace.
We also offer a great package to all our employees including:
- Handling of relocation/visa procedure
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Advantageous health coverage extendable to your family (including super great dental and vision coverage)
- Flexible time off policy
- Great environment, with breakfast every morning!
- Full public transport reimbursement
- Meal card for lunch
- Opportunity to build one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands
- Team offsites in awesome places
We are more interested in your experiences and projects, past and current, than your résumé. We'd rather hear about these and what you think you'll bring to the team. Dribbble, Behance, and Twitter usernames are also useful to share. All applications should be made in English.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now