Who We Are:
Say’s mission is simple: To fix a broken system. We make the complex process of shareholder voting more accessible for all investors -- not just the biggest and most powerful. Say enables investors to use their voices and vote, connecting them to the corporations they have shares in.
Join our team in creating a new era of shareholder democracy. We’re giving a voice to the growing world of everyday investors. Come add yours.
What We're Looking For:
Say is looking for a trailblazer Product Designer to help create a first-of-its-kind app that reimagines shareholder voting and activist investing. Say’s technology lets investors of all sizes vote their shares, back fellow shareholders and influence the corporations they own -- many of which affect the world we live in -- to be better.
As Product Designer, you will inherit the product blueprint built by Work & Co and help it continue to evolve, adhering to our brand strategy developed by Red Antler. You’ll be expected to draw on your full range of experience as both a UX and visual designer in this position.
You’ll be collaborating with the design director, head of product, an engineering team, designers, and content strategists. The right candidates will be as passionate about beautiful design, typography, iconography and color as they are about quality, usability and performance.
Overall, you will:
- Strategize with Design and Product leadership to define features and help steer the overall direction of the product
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
- Build a strong design process and help choose design tools
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure a high-quality user experience
Who You Are:
- A proven track record of crafting and shipping 2+products/systems (not just websites)
- An aptitude for writing user stories, building flow diagrams and wireframing, before color hits the screen
- Outstanding communication with engineers to take the design from pixels to code
- The ability to construct beautiful UI via Sketch, PS, Figma and w/e
- A firm grasp on accessibility principles and HIG methodologies
- A deep curiosity and passion that shows in every design solve you provide.
- Helping users accomplish their goals (and have fun in the process)
- Trying wild ideas and listening to "between the lines" feedback
- Learning from every experience, whether your design idea is a triumph or it totally bombs
- Working on a multi-talented, curious, committed team
What We Offer:
Say is a venture-backed fintech startup committed to creating a fulfilling and supportive work environment. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-tier medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401k matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Flexible PTO
- Family leave
- Catered meals and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks