In this role, you'll:
- Flex your empathy muscles designing products that make a HUGE difference in people’s lives when they’re the most vulnerable.
- Solve the biggest challenges in mental health by partnering with PMs, therapists, engineers, data scientists, business folks, and anyone else that can help.
- Design thoughtfully beautiful (and beautifully thoughtful) products that will become the highlight of your portfolio.
This job is for you if you want to:
- Be a part of something important. Mental health care is broken and we’re doing something about it.
- Join a Product team led by a recovering designer who respects the craft of design (that's me 👋🏼).
- Get choked up every single day when you hear about the impact your work is having on people’s lives.
- You have five or more years of professional design experience, at least two of which are in-house.
- You have the trifecta of communication skills: verbal, written, and visual.
- You can speak business-babble and technical-talk.
- Collaborative is your middle name (if it actually is, you get seven and a half bonus points).
- You have at least a Bachelor's in a relevant field (we maintain a loose definition of ‘relevant’).
Bonus points for experience:
- Designing for behavioral change.
- Working in a startup or healthcare.
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.Posted 21 days ago Apply Now