Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our design team is growing and we are looking for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team. We need badass designers without the ego that have the ability to interact with clients, understand their business needs and deliver killer products. At Few, we encourage a culture of openness, learning and teamwork. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to have you be a part of what we consider to be a dream job.
- You have an awesome portfolio showcasing your previous designs that reflects your strengths in visual design.
- You have at least 3+ years experience with Figma + Adobe Suite and are extremely comfortable working with both.
- You have experience architecting and maintaining complex design systems and libraries inside of Figma using auto layout, variants and layout styles.
- You have proven experience in delivering high quality, scalable, and inclusive design solutions.
- You are a critical thinker who is able to weigh a variety of constraints, needs, and goals when designing solutions.
- You can set and follow design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are an effective communicator. You ask questions often and speak up when you’re needing assistance or clarification.
- You are articulate, clear, and thoughtful when presenting new ideas, designs, and processes. You are also able to take in new information and change your mind when necessary.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You love pair-designing and working together toward the best solution.
- You are not protective of your work, and you are excited to get feedback early and often.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- Deep knowledge of Figma
- Animation & 3D
- Software development background
- Agile background
- Experience with Storybook
- JS Frameworks (React / Vue / Next)
- You are comfortable and skilled at working with HTML and CSS; additionally, at communicating and collaborating with developers.
- Familiarity with Jira, Notion, and Slack
- United States based candidates only.
- We're cool with a qualified US-based candidate working remotely.
- Must be available for work during CST business hours.