Senior Product Designer
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be leading the UX and visual design for Sharethrough’s entire product suite, working closely with product, engineering, and product marketing. Your products will be used everyday by millions of consumers (via rich interactive ads on the web) and by huge publishers like Time, Hearst, USA Today, etc. This is a full-stack design role ideal for someone who wants to work end to end. You’ll have the opportunity to conduct your own customer interviews and research, do problem definition, work closely with product management and engineering to ideate and iterate on the UI, prototype implementable solutions, support engineering in implementation, and maintain and evolve our brand and sales collateral.
- Experienced with product design for SaaS companies, preferably B2B
- Great visual design skills
- Experienced developing a brand
- Experienced with fast release and iteration cycles - we ship continuously!
- Experienced with building functional prototypes
- Comfortable thinking in terms of fundamental user needs and product fit, not just creating a functional or pretty UI
- Experienced with UX and visual designs for complex data-driven applications
- Worked directly with engineering teams (we have a top-notch one!) to implement your designs
- Highly developed communication skills (frequently leading meetings with product/engineering or sales won't intimidate you)
- Relevant educational background and at least 3 years direct UX experience
- Lean startup concepts especially the why behind MVPs
- User research - knowing how to combine data analytics and customer interviews to understand the context and definition of the problem.
- Creating prototypes and validating them with customers - you’ll need to be able to create interactive prototypes on your own
Posted 21 days ago