Prepress Graphic Designer
Digital Printing Solutions & Extreme Color is hiring two additional In-house Prepress Graphic Designers. MUST BE ATLANTA BASED DESIGNER
We are looking for a Prepress Graphic Designer that is proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
The best candidate can effectively manage multiple projects at a time. Be able to communicate directly with clients and understands time management.
The ability to work both independently and with a team is critical.
This is for a full-time Print Production Design & Prepress Specialist to join our team.
-Take concepts from idea to design and through production
- Follow direction appropriately and be able to work within specific client brand standards/guidelines as required
- Create and produce work across a wide variety of projects and disciplines including all types of large format graphics and signage
This position is in Marietta, Ga.
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Prepress: 3 years (Preferred)
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Excellent project and time management skills, ability to prioritize workflow
- Ability to communicate ideas visually, orally, and in writing to coworkers and clients
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to use available resources to solve issues
- Consistent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Pantone, CMYK, and RGB color spaces
- Able to function well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Can manage multiple projects at a time, work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of Prepress concepts
- Must be proficient in both MAC & PC
- Adobe Creative Suite experience required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- 3-5 years of Print production design and/or prepress design experience
Send Resume & Portfolio to email@example.com