Senior Visual Designer
We’re BCG Digital Ventures
As a designer, you may have been lucky enough at some point in your career to have worked on that dream project. You know the one where the brief is just a blank sheet of paper and the client is totally engaged and wants to do something world-class and groundbreaking. At DV we get to do that every day of our lives and it’s magical. Here we invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. We are an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, product managers, and marketers that redefines limits, seeks differences, embraces risks, and builds partnerships. We look for creativity, craftsmanship, and the ability to solve difficult problems. Our passion is building products and services for new companies that change people’s lives. Our unique multidisciplinary teams will allow you to not just think up a new product, but to build it and launch it into the market. Together, we are helping our partners own the next horizon of innovation and create magic.
The Role: Senior Visual Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Visual Designer to join our passionate and talented XD team. We’re looking for candidates that think beyond just interfaces and apps and want to work across multiple touch points. We’ll be looking at the full user end-to-end experience, looking to revolutionize not just a customer’s online experience, but also the whole company’s structures.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, energetic, and hands-on Visual Designer who has previously worked with clients preferably on large-scale projects with high levels of complexity. This individual will have a fresh and open approach to creativity that is willing to work with and learn from a wider team.
As an Experience Designer, you will use your skills to:
· Play a key part in the conceptual development and delivery of visual designs for multiple clients across complex projects.
· Understand the intentions and wishes of users, designing enriching experiences across multiple touch points.
· Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
· The ability to work independently on defined briefs within tight deadlines.
· Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
· Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
· Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
· Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers.
As an Experience Designer, you will need:
· 5+ Years as a visual designer preferred.
· Working experience in Sketch, Adobe CS, InVison.
· Keep abreast of new technology, design trends and emerging UI patterns.
· In depth understanding of effective typography and color for target markets.
· Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
· Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
· A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
· Ability to cover multiple projects and work streams in a fast-paced environment.
· Good knowledge of HCD/XD principles.
· Ability to travel as necessary.
· A ready, online portfolio.
Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now