Sr. UX Designer
What We Look for in Our UX Designers
Do you have a keen ability to influence the user’s emotions and drive action using motion, language and aesthetics? Are you a master storyteller who can deliver a message with your design and masterfully articulate the reasoning behind your designs?
As a Sr. UX Designer you will lovingly craft responsive experiences that are delivered across desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. You should have experience making elegant, clean and creative designs that focus on customer experience and usability, along with the ability to deliver meaningful, interactive journeys through content, interactions, and visual design.
To be successful you will be, first and foremost, a strong visual experience designer with interaction design and web applications. Before providing finished and dev-ready comps, you will translate customer needs and feedback into innovative designs and communicate design thinking via flow charts, wireframes, and prototypes. In this role, you will need to have recent and extensive working experience creating rich, interactive web experiences.
You should be proficient with modern design, prototyping and collaboration tools. You can build a user flow, a persona and user journeys in your sleep and your wireframes and prototypes always excite and engage. You should understand platform-specific design needs and constraints.
What You'll be Doing:
- You will supply the team with architecture, design, and support of our customer experiences
- You will collaborate with the broader design and development teams to support improved UX across our entire portfolio of experiences.
- Support the creation of production-ready assets.
- Contribute to the creation and care of the team's design system, patterns, library of visual guidelines, templates, etc.
- Participate in User Feedback (e.g. usability studies) Sessions.
- Foster interpersonal relationships with developers, designers, product team, and strategists.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with product development on new product features.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into testable prototypes and final designs.
- Build product and experience portfolio encompassing wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity screen shots, and design specs
- Conduct design reviews with product teams and own the resulting actions.
- Act as an advocate and voice for users
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design or related areas.
- 3-5 years of web or application design experience.
- Portfolio of highly interactive and engaging designs and prototypes.
- Artifacts showing early-process techniques such as user-flow, persona creation, wireframing and mapping.
- Proven ability to incorporate purposeful animations to support engagement and understanding of micro-interactions.
- Responsible for innovative and exciting user experiences through user-centered design thinking process.
- Proficient with creating dev-ready assets, documentation, and handoff.
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Proficient with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer X, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin, XD, Principle, Axure. We currently use Figma for design and review.
- Familiar with front-end web development and mobile structure and style requirements and constraints.
- Change the world and get paid to do it
- Excellent Health Care
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted 25 days ago Apply Now