As the Senior Designer, you will be responsible for brand-level execution and guidelines and oversee all design projects from concept to final delivery and manage and give direction to other designers and freelance artists when needed. This position is based in the Tampa Bay, FL area and consists of both in-person and remote work with the team.
How To Succeed:
- Produce high-quality digital and print design that meets creative and client expectations according to the project needs.
- Find and develop strong partnerships with contractors and freelancers to build a dependable graphic design team.
- Partner with team members to manage workflow, develop skills, and meet individual goals to cultivate a healthy and rewarding work environment.
- Champion the culture of Vers in interactions with team members and freelancers alike.
- Oversee execution of all design projects and effectively translate the creative direction into a final visual product.
- Conceptualize and give input to design direction needs according to client expectations and brand guidelines.
- Effectively communicate client strategies and expectations to team members to complete complex scopes of work.
- Review the work of other designers on your team and give guidance and feedback.
- Partner with the project management team and the Creative Services Manager to understand deadlines, schedules and internal budgets to influence design workflow and efficiency.
- Manage and direct junior designers and artists to achieve the desired design outcome of a project.
- Utilize Adobe and other design software to create final designs for projects.
- Champion internal culture and processes.
- Influence internal talent recruitment.
- Connect with team members individually and in a group setting to create and maintain an exciting and fulfilling remote work environment.
Churches and non-profits make up a large part of our client base. It’s extremely helpful for the Senior Designer to understand how to work with a church account. Experience with church design work, or past experience being on staff at a church or volunteering to know how to best help this type of non-profit client is preferred.